As soon as possible… or right around the same time you order your invitations so that we can reserve the appropriate amount of time for your envelopes. You don’t want to wait until the last minute to book your calligraphy services because you may experience one of two scenarios:
- The calligrapher is booked and does not have the availability to meet your tight deadline or
- An additional Rush Fee may apply which typically ranges between 15 – 30% of the total order depending on the calligrapher
A few things to keep in mind:
- According to wedding experts, invitations should be mailed to guest 6-8 weeks before your wedding date.
- Typical turnaround for 100 envelopes is approximately 5-7 business days, plus shipping if applicable.
- Average turnaround for custom wedding vows is approximately 1-2 weeks depending on the length and amount of details.